THE NEW FSI ANTICOVID PROTOCOL
HAS BEEN LAUNCHED
The new FSI health protocol for fight against Covid 19 is operational from today 27 April and has been published on the official website www.federscacchi.it.
- the need to have the Green Pass is no longer valid;
- the obligation to wear a mask indoors remains in all the venues where tournaments are played, and during training and playing activities within the offices of the Associations, including the access and transit areas;
- the lateral distance between one chessboard and the other must be at least one meter;
- in the case of using tables with a depth of less than one meter, the use of the FFP2 mask is mandatory for both players. Alternatively, the presence of the anti-ventilation divider is required.
Other rules concern the obligation to use disinfectants and the methods of entry and exit of players from the halls.
The FSI specifies that these rules “will be updated based on the epidemiological evolution and the consequent evolution of national legislation or in the presence of provisions of the Department of Sport or CONI” tendentially “with the aim of gradually removing the prescriptions”.
• DOWNLOAD THE FSI DOCUMENT: DISPOSIZIONI PER IL SUPERAMENTO DELLE MISURE DI CONTRASTO ALLA DIFFUSIONE DEL VIRUS COVID-19 NELLA PRATICA DELLO SPORT DEGLI SCACCHI A SEGUITO DELLA CESSAZIONE DELLO STATO DI EMERGENZA »