Dates: 19th – 26th September 2020
Tournaments: Main Open, Rising Open, Blitz Tournament and Bughouse Tournament
Prizemoney: € 2.500 (€ 2000 + 7 days full board accommodation, value of € 500,00)
Main Tournament: players with ELO FIDE 0 – 2350
Rising Open tournament: players with ELO FIDE 0 – 2199
Main Open time control: 90min. x 40 moves + 30sec. + 30sec. increment from the first move
Rising Open time control: 60 ’+ 30” increment from the first move
N° rounds Main tournament: 9 (1 double round)
N° rounds Rising tournament: 6 (2 triple rounds)
Pairing System – Dutch system
Daily Masterclass (2h): GM Oskar Wieczorek (Italian, Polish English fluent speaking)
ALL TOURNAMENTS ARE VALID FOR ELO RATING CHANGES
Schedule – MAIN OPEN
- 19th September 2020 – Registration deadline at 1.00 pm and 1st round at 4.00 pm;
- 20th September 2020 – 2nd round at 9.30 am and 3rd round at 4.00 pm;
- 21st September 2020 – 4th round at 4.00 pm;
- 22nd September 2020 – 5th round at 4.00 pm;
- 23rd September 2020 – 6th round at 4.00 pm;
- 24th September 2020 – 7th round at 4.00 pm;
- 25th September 2020 – 8th round at 4.00 pm;
- 26th September 2020 – 9th round 09.30 am;
- 26th September 2020 Final Celebration 16.00.
Schedule – RISING OPEN
- 25th September 2020 – Registration deadline at 9.30 am;
- 25th September 2020 – 1st shift 10.00 am, 2nd shift 2.00 pm and 3rd shift 4.30 pm;
- 26th September 2020 – 4th round at 9.30 and 05th round at 12.00;
- 26th September 2020 – 6th round at 15.30, follows Final Celebration
- Tournament is valid for ELO rating changes
All tournaments are valid for ELO rating changes
Rules and regulations
- Players to participate in the tournament must have their own ID FIDE as required by FIDE rules in use in the FSI tournaments.
- Italian players or foreign players living in Italy on a regular basis must have Italian Chess Federation membership.
- Pairing system: Swiss-Dutch. Tie break system: buchholz system.
The Chief Arbiter’s decision is FINAL.
- Arriving at the board 60 minutes later than the scheduled starting time, forfeits the game
- Players have to respect dress code (vest, undershirt and flip flop are not allowed).
- It is not allowed to keep in the playing area any electronic device, reception of Ecoresort Le Sirenè Hotel is ready to take care them for players not stay in the hotel only. They will have to fill up proper document to give electronic device and to show identity card to get it back.
- It is possible to ask half point bye related to one game only of first six rounds of master open and main open and first three rounds of rising tournament. Request will be sent in advance by written email to organizer before start of the event and signed up in the playing hall. Half point bye required for first round requires to registration of player on official website and entry fee payment effected in advance.
- According to Italian Chess Federation (FSI) rules the organizer reserves the right to make occasional changes where appropriate (prior notice will be given at the start of the event or on the website) to match scheduled times and rounds to improve the smooth running of the tournament.
- Participation implies tacit acceptance of the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY, plus maximum sporting behavior.
- PAY ATTENTION: it is mandatory to confirm your presence before 2pm of 16/05/2020.
If a player is not there for registration, he will not be paired for the first round.