HOW TO REACH GALLIPOLI
Gallipoli is a small and historical town located in the South of Italy on Ionio sea. Main cities near by Gallipoli are Brindisi (airport available) and Lecce (no airport but there is a train station). Thanks to booking in advance It is possible to rent cars at Brindisi and Bari airport or Lecce railway station.
• by AIR: Brindisi airport (70km) or Bari (200km) airport. If no direct flight to Brindisi is available, consider flying through Milan or Rome. It is recommended that you avoid Bari airport because of the distance from the venue.
• by TRAIN train connection from Bari to Brindisi and from Bari to Lecce. Also local train links to Gallipoli from Bari, Brindisi or Lecce. Shuttle transfer from Lecce and Brindisi arranged on demand and from Brindisi at set hours.
Caroli Hotels coordinates transfers by private shuttle bus on daily request.
There is a shuttle that connects the two affiliated hotels of Caroli Hotels and also allows you to reach the center of Gallipoli.
The discounted rates are per trip / per person.
All transfers must be booked with at least 72 hours in advance by contacting the Caroli Hotels reservation office at Ecoresort Le Sirenè.
FROM BRINDISI (airport or railway station)
• Single transfer by shuttle – € 100.00
• Transfer from 2 to 3 people on the shuttle € 50.00
• Transfer from 4 to 5 people on the shuttle € 25.00
• Transfer from 6 to 7 people on the shuttle € 20.00
FROM LECCE (railways station)
• Single transfer by shuttle – € 50.00
• Transfer from 2 to 3 people on the shuttle € 25.00
• Transfer from 4 to 5 people on the shuttle € 15.00
• Transfer from 6 to 7 people on the shuttle € 10.00
These conventions are valid only for those staying at the facilities Caroli Hotels, on the occasion of the event, on the dates from 09th to 19th June 2023